Here are my resolutions for 2012, I didn’t do that bad on them except for the losing weight and being more active.
- I do need and want to lose more weight and get into shape. I am going to double down on last year’s goal of biking a total of 750 km’s a year. I need to use Run Keeper more but I will definitely start hitting the bike trails around Saskatoon, no matter how unfriendly the city is to cyclists.
- I need to get more organized. I have some tools and plans and I want to both implement but document the process. Last year I underwent a massive decluttering exercise (which I should start again today to get rid of the 2012 stuff that has accumulated).
- I will write and blog more. Last year I wanted to write daily but that isn’t going to happen. Expect 3 posts a week here. Not quite Kottke-esque but not really slouching either.
- Read 12 books this year.
- Paint three paintings this year.
- Listen to more current music. I love my jazz and blues but it’s time to discover new music.
- Plan a date with Jordon every two weeks. I am terrible at this but 2013 is the year it will change.
- Play tennis weekly this summer. I know the City of Saskatoon has let it’s (west side) tennis courts deteriorate (like our roads, snow removal, and a lot of other things) but I do want to develop a decent tennis game this summer.
- Pick up a winter sport. I don’t know what this will be but I need to be more active starting tomorrow.
- Spend more time with friends in 2013. I am horrible at keeping up with friends and it is a part of me that I want to change.
- The Cooking Blog was either feast or famine in 2012. I want to be more consistent with it including shooting some video and a lot more photography. It should be fun.
So those are mine. What are your resolutions in 2013?