December 30, 2011
I guess it is time to make some New Year’s Resolutions for 2012. Here are mine.
- Continue to lose the weight I have so far by using LoseIt. It’s been a great system for me so far and I want to keep the momentum going.
- Play tennis regularly in 2012. The City of Saskatoon as made that harder as they have allowed most of the city’s tennis courts to deteriorate badly but there are some by E.D. Feehan that I plan to frequent.
- Volunteer at The Lighthouse weekly. This way I get to see Jordon and give back to the community.
- Blog every weekday here and post a recipe each weekday to The Cooking Blog. That is over 500 posts between the two of them. Gulp. As Anne Lamott says, “Bird by Bird”.
- Post more photos to both sites and to Flickr. I really want to spent some time this year working at being more creative.
- Purging my life full of stuff and keeping the things that mean the most to me. I am reading SoulSpace and a big part of the books them is that we have too much stuff and that gets in the way of doing what is really important. It’s probably one of the reasons why Jordon loves the cabin (there isn’t much stuff up there) so much. I plan to say goodbye to a lot of electronics, books, music, collectibles, and stuff in 2012.
- Paint three paintings in 2012.
- Read 12 books in 2012.
- Adopt Dave King’s philosophy of riding my bike a lot more. I am setting a goal of 750 kms for 2012. We will see how that goes.
So what are your plans for 2012? Jordon’s resolutions are over here.